From November 2013-May 2014, ConDev partnered with The Bush School of Government and Public Service to conduct research on malnutrition in North Kivu, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). This project laid the foundation for long-term cooperation between the Bush School, ConDev and institutions in the DRC and other fragile and conflict-affected nations. Upon their return to the United States, the graduate researchers presented their conclusions.
- (RESEARCH) “CEFADES: An Impact Evaluation of a Vocational Rehabilitation Program for At-Risk Youth in Eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo” (2014)
- “Bush School Capstone Class Visit the Congo” – featured in Texas A&M Today, 17 April 2014
- DRC Capstone Presentation, YouTube Video, 28 April 2014
- DRC North Kivu Malnutrition, Project Photos, April 2014
- Capstone Courses
- ConDev Coursework at Texas A&M