Deadline: September 6, 2016
Are you an aspiring grant writer? ConDev is in search of a new team member: We have an opening for an unpaid Development Intern this fall!
No formal grant writing experience is required, but we’re looking for someone with:
- an interest in international conflict, development and current events,
- strong writing and research skills,
- the availability to work at ConDev part-time (10-20 hrs/wk) from September-December 2016,
- a desire to learn more about nonprofit fundraising & philanthropy, and most importantly,
- an interest in gaining experience preparing grant proposals and writing reports for donors.
The selected individual will have the opportunity to:
- improve their skill set
- learn more about the international development sector
- enjoy flexible work hours and teleworking as necessary
- take advantage of free coffee and workspace in AGLS 411 =)
- gain grant writing and fundraising experience by working closely with ConDev’s M&E Coordinator, Chris Woodruff, as well as the rest of our CS team
Sound like your cup of tea? Then submit your resume/CV, cover letter and 2 professional references (phone number and email) to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 6th!